Friday, June 26, 2015

When He Finally Falls Asleep

When Nathanael finally falls asleep I do one of the following things:
1. Take a nap myself
2. Get some work done
3. Scrapbook



I really enjoy scrapbooking.  I like the actually act of putting together layouts and designs and then being able to look back on them.  Nathanael was born in January and my second scrapbook is almost full.  Yeah, I take a lot of pictures of this boy, and I want to save them all in my scrapbook!  However, I have come to realize that I will probably need to start picking my absolute favorites to scrapbook because if I keep this up, before the year is done, I will have filled 5 scrapbooks!

Before Nathanael was born, I had quite a few crafty things that I liked to keep up with.  But I have found that I cannot keep up with all of those things, so if I am keeping one steady, crafty, hobby, it would have to be scrapbooking.  I have looked into the digital scrapbooks that shutterfly and snapfish offer, but there is something about holding the photos in my hands, cutting the paper, and placing the stickers, that I just love. 

Here are some of my favorite layouts that I have done this year:  













I wish I could have a job where I could just stay home and scrapbook.  My mom had me organize her photos and put them in scrapbooks because she got behind.  Anyone else want to pay me to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment