Monday, January 19, 2015

My Tricky Husband



Garza Photography
My husband spent the first 2.5 years of our marriage tricking me.  All along I have never thought that Adam liked babies.  He would never really hold one and didn’t really seem to like them all that much, which is fine.  Some people just aren’t baby people, and I thought that Adam was one of those people.  Come to find out, since being pregnant, that my husband loves babies. 
 
I have found it funny that since being pregnant Adam smiles at all the babies at church and small group and holds them and plays with them.  I thought it was just because I was pregnant and he was getting excited, but no, he actually loves babies!  I mentioned this to him the other day and he said, “I always have loved babies I just couldn’t let you know that because then you would have wanted one even more.”  I was shocked!  He’s pretty tricky. 
 
To be honest, seeing how he loves babies has really shown me a different side of him and it is so sweet.  Adam is an amazing, loving guy, but I have gotten to see a sweet and tender side that I hadn’t seen very much before.  He’s so excited to be a dad and he talks to my belly almost every day.  I am so excited to see what fatherhood will bring out of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment