Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Times are a Changin'

Well it is the start of a brand new year.  Usually I would be using this time to think of some goals for the next year, but I think that my goal for this year is just going to be: survive.

Things are going to change dramatically for Adam and I in the next month and we don't really know what that will look like.  So I do not want to set goals that are going to be impossible in a month. 

In a month we will be parents.
In a month our parents will be grandparents.  Our siblings will be aunts and uncles.  When we go to a restaurant we will need an extra seat.  When we travel we'll have extra luggage.  A helpless baby will be relying on us to take care of them, feed them, and give up sleep for them.

The year may be changing, but there are even bigger changes to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment