Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Please Don't Tell Me


Encouragement and advice can be great things.  I know that people care, but please stop telling me:

1. That most first babies come late.
That’s not what I want to hear right now.  I’m hoping every day that the baby comes.


2. That I need to stock pile my sleep now.
I’m having trouble sleeping, so telling me to sleep more just makes me frustrated.


3. That my life is about to change forever. 
I know and I’m excited about that!


4. All the crazy labor stories that you’ve heard or have had happen to you.
I don’t need to be thinking about everything that can go wrong!  And every pregnancy and labor is different.


5. It’s all worth it.
It’s great to hear this, but I’m excited to figure this out for myself.


6. That I look great.
That’s very nice to hear, but I don’t feel great.  I feel huge and uncomfortable


If you have said any of these things to me, don't worry, I'm not mad at you, but Adam says I'm starting to get snippy, so this is advice for the future ;)


Coming Soon:  Final Pictures of the Completed Nursery!!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment