Monday, January 5, 2015

One more month!


My due date is exactly one month from today.  I cannot believe that it is finally here, but at the same time, I am ready for this baby to be here.  Adam and I are so excited we cannot wait for our baby to arrive.  We are pretty well prepared.  We have everything that we need and almost all of it is washed and ready to go.  We just need to get the crib and get it set up and then everything will be ready for the baby.  The hospital bags need to be packed, and the car seat needs to be installed, but I feel pretty good with the fact that those are the only two things that I have to do.  I’m just so excited that I almost don’t know what to do with myself.  Everything is organized.  The nursery is decorated.  There is nothing left to do but sit around and wait.  And I’m not good at waiting or being patient so this could be a long month.  I’m selfishly hoping that the baby doesn’t make it to the due date because I’m impatient and because I’m ready for him or her to stop kicking me in the ribs!
 

 Any suggestions of what I can do to keep myself from going crazy this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment