Monday, November 17, 2014

Aches and Pains and Cramps, Oh my!


This trio has been the story so far this trimester.  My days, and nights, are now filled with back pain, shoulder pain, leg aches, and calf cramps.  At the end of every day I feel like I have run a marathon, my legs are so sore!  I guess it’s because I weigh more than I ever had in my entire life, my center of gravity is different, and it is very hard to get comfortable.

I have a daily challenge of trying to make myself comfortable so that I don’t feel the aches and pains.  I get relief by using a combination of ice, heat, pillows, and a tennis ball.  Adam and I learned that one of the best things to use to massage back pain is a tennis ball, and it really works.

I’m guessing that there will be many more aches, pains, and cramps in my future.  I just have to grin and bear it.  Do you have any tips for leg cramps, because those are the worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment