Thursday, November 27, 2014

Giving Thanks

When Thanksgiving rolls around and I'm  thinking about what I'm thankful for, I'm usually thinking: I should have been doing this all year long.  And it's true.  Of the 365 days in a year I'm not sure that one is enough for everything I'm thankful for.  My goal for the next 364 days is to daily remind myself of all that I am thankful for, because I am greatly blessed!

Today I am thankful for:
An awesome church family where God is active and moving.
My amazing husband.
This baby growing in my belly.
Family
New friends and old friends who are sources of great love and encouragement.
A warm place to call home.
A fridge full of food.
A car that can get us place to place.

Those are just a few of the many blessings on my mind today.  I hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving and time with family and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment