Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Maternity Clothes


 This morning I put on something that I have worn many times.  A simple tank top and pullover.  And this is what I noticed:

It's a little drafty (haha).  This is becoming the reality for all of my pre-pregnancy clothes.  All of my t-shirts have become belly shirts.  Wearing my previous pants?  You've got to be kidding.  I wore a pair last week to work in and I can't even get by with the hair-tie trick anymore.  It's official.  I'm all maternity all the time. 

I found this awesome website for maternity clothes.  It is called Pink Blush Maternity.  Check it out here.  Their stuff is super cute and very reasonably priced, especially the stuff on sale.  You also get free exchanges and returns, which makes online shopping so much easier.  I recently bought a couple shirts from them that I just love.

 I love the color of this shirt.  Also, on the sleeves and the back there are these cute little polka dots.
 This purple shirt is so cozy, warm and comfortable, and not to mention cute!

 
I really like this long tunic.  It is so cute with jeans and boots!  I got all of these shirts on sale and I am totally happy with my purchase.

After purchasing these three shirts, I now have 10 maternity shirts and 2 pairs of pants.  I'm not sure that's going to cut it now that I can't wear any of my pre-pregnancy clothes anymore (at least not in public).  So I'm going to be checking out consignment shops, Burlington, and other cheap places to stock up for the winter.

Here is a dress I ordered from Pink Blush.  I really love it, but I haven't worn it yet because Adam doesn't think it looks good because it's so close to my skin color.  So, fashionista friends, what accessories can I add to this dress to make it look better and separate it more from my skin?
 


I'd appreciate any advice you can give me because I really want to wear this dress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment