Saturday, November 1, 2014

Peaceful Saturday Mornings

I love Saturday mornings.  Everything seems so peaceful and calm.  There's no screeching alarm clock, no pressing things on my mind.  Saturday mornings are my time to read blogs, books, my Bible and feel every precious movement that the baby makes.  That's probably my favorite.  I just lay in bed with my hands on my belly and enjoy.  This morning as I was enjoying what seemed to be tap dancing in my belly, I realized what a change our Saturday mornings will soon experience.  And while I could lament the loss of my lazy, peaceful Saturdays, I am looking forward to hearing those early morning cries, seeing those feet kick, and spending time with the baby in my arms.  I will cherish these peaceful Saturdays and look forward with excitement to the unpeaceful Saturdays in my future.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment