Saturday, September 27, 2014

Aches and Pains

For some reason this week has been particularly painful.  There are so many more muscles and things that I am aware of now that I am pregnant.  There are these ligaments that support your uterus and keep it from flopping around, and when you move certain ways then tighten to correct you, and man does it hurt!  I also pulled a muscle, ligament, or something in my groin, another one of those new muscles I didn't even know I had. 

I have been a belly sleeper for the past few years ever since I tore the tendon in my shoulder, well now I can't sleep on my belly.  So I don't sleep very well.  And now I'm laying on my shoulders which makes them hurt.  On top of all that I'm getting headaches, knee pain, and sore ankles!

And I'm afraid that the worst is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment