Thursday, September 25, 2014

Surrounded by Samples



One thing you get when you start going to parenting websites, registering, and doing all the things pre-parents do, is a lot of samples.  Here is my growing supply of samples. 
 

I personally never say no to free samples.  There may be some stuff that I never use and just clutters up everything, but there could also be a few gems in there too.  These are the things that I would call my gems so far:
 

 1- Nursing Pillow from NursingPillow.com.  They sent me a free gift card for this pillow, so I got to pick out everything for it and didn't have to pay anything!  Mark one thing off my registry.
 
2-Nursing Cover from Uddercovers.com.  This is a sister company of NursingPillow.com so it worked much the same way.
 
3-Baby sling from sevenslings.com.  This one worked the same as well.  I liked getting and using these free gift cards because I got to pick out what I wanted and still get the free product.

4-This is from pampers and it is awesome.  It's just a little travel carrier for wipes and diapers but it already seems so convenient.  It's cute and it was full of coupons!

5-I was going to buy one of these anyway and now I don't have to.

6-Avent Bottle.  You can never have enough bottles.  And someone told me to keep the samples around because maybe one night the baby won't like the bottle you're trying to give them.  If that happens I will be trying anything, and maybe that night this bottle will save the evening.

7-Pacifiers.  I think these are probably like diapers, you can never have enough!

So get lots of samples, start researching, and if it’s not for you, then there’s no pressure!  It’s just a bunch of options that you can look through in the comfort of your own home.  And maybe you too will discover some gems!

No comments:

Post a Comment