Friday, September 12, 2014

The Amazingness of an Ultrasound

We had our first ultrasound a couple weeks ago and it was amazing.  We could literally see everything.  We got to see the baby’s cute little profile, all snuggled up, it’s cute little hands and feet.  And then we got to see it’s skull, it’s brain, it’s kidneys, and it’s beating heart.  Kinda weird, but definitely cool, and awesome!  It’s amazing what God can do.  It’s amazing that there is a baby that is growing inside me.  And it’s amazing how clearly we could look at our baby.  Ultrasounds have come a long way.  My mom said that she didn’t remember hers being that good.  It makes me wonder how much better they will be when my kids are having kids!  Adam and I just looked at the screen and giggled because it was so amazing to be able to see our baby. 
Here’s a little taste:




Isn’t it cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment