Friday, October 31, 2014

Time Flies


I am now double digits away from my due date!  I remember when I was waiting for my wedding day, when it finally got down below 100 the days just flew off the calendar.  Adam and I are so excited and can’t wait for the baby to arrive.  As it gets closer and closer it starts to feel more and more real.  Sometimes it still catches us off guard and we’ll say to each other, “Can you believe there’s a baby in there?” or “Can you believe that we’ll have a baby?”  It still seems surreal, but the days are passing by quickly and we are so excited!  We are so lucky to be so busy and that the holidays are coming up so that we have many benchmarks to make the days pass by even quicker.  Here’s a glimpse at what’s to come.

We have 97 days until my due date.

In 1 day it will be November.

In 28 days it will be Thanksgiving.

In 55 days it will be Christmas!

In 62 days it will be 2015!

And in 93 days it will be February!


I know that these next few months are going to fly by and that’s great because I cannot wait to meet this little baby, but there is still plenty to do.  I’m going to do my best to cherish these last months of pregnancy and prepare for our first child.  There’s so much to do! And plenty of days left to do it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment