Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Perfect Pregnancy Pillow


This pillow saved me, well my sanity that is.  Before this pillow, I could not sleep through the night.  I would toss and turn all night and constantly be adjusting the mountain of pillows on the bed that just wouldn’t lay right.  I would get the pillow under my knees adjusted, then the pillow under my neck would be out of wack, then I would fix that and the pillow under my belly would shift.  And not to mention the constant struggle against the back pain!  Well, I am here to tell you that this pillow changed all that.  I am not getting paid in any way to write these things, the pillow just blew me away that much.  I didn’t even buy it.  One of my recently pregnant friends had given me hers that she had hardly used.  Once I slept on this pillow my pregnancy changed.  I’m not even kidding or being overly dramatic.  My back pain eased up, I could sleep through the night (aside from the bathroom breaks) and I only had one pillow to deal with.  And a happy husband because this pillow “corralled” me on my side of the bed.

Here is a link to the Snoogle pillow on Amazon so you can see what I’m talking about.  And here is a photo of me enjoying my Snoogle pillow.  I rest the top part under my neck and the bottom between my knees and the straight part provides really good back support and keeps me from rolling onto my back.
 
And husbands love it too.  I went into the bedroom the other day and found Adam enjoying my pillow, and also demonstrating the other way to use it.  If you need more belly support you can put the straight side in front of you.  This way is also very comfortable.

And then this position has helped me get comfortable when I read in bed.  It provides good back support and stability.   All I do is fold it on top of itself.  It's so easy!
 

All in all this pillow has been amazing, and I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment