Monday, October 27, 2014

What my days look like now

I know that I set myself up for failure last week when I told you about all the awesome stuff I was going to be writing about last week.  Obviously only one of those posts happened because I found myself sick and with absolutely no energy to do anything but sleep and watch Gilmore Girls.  But thankfully I am feeling much better now after a great weekend spending time with lots of people.

Adam and I have been very busy lately.  And we are going to stay busy.  These next few months we have something every weekend, which I am so excited about because that means the weeks until baby will go quicker.

I have a lot more energy now and have found that I do not need my afternoon nap so much anymore unless I really didn't sleep well.  This week my center of gravity changed.  It's hard to get up off the couch, it's hard to tie my shoes, and it's just hard to bend in general.

Adam and I have set into a pretty comfortable routine with our weekdays and I'm finally able to keep up with some of the housework regularly.  But I know that this is all about to end, or so I've heard, as I go into the third trimester.  I can't believe that I only have 3 more months until the baby is born!  What an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment