Friday, October 3, 2014

What's that smell?



I have always heard that pregnant women can be bothered by certain smells, but I never expected this to affect me like it has.  It’s like I have a bionic nose and can smell everything, especially everything that bothers me. 

Adam has used the same shampoo ever since we were dating, and now I can’t stand it.  Now, it is way too strong and I just hate the smell.  If he puts is head on my shoulder, I have to turn my nose away from his hair because I just can’t take the smell.

I can’t stand the smell of garbage bags.  It’s like the worst smell in the world.  It could even be a clean, unfilled garbage bag, I still cannot stand it.

I can’t stand anything that smells old or like it has gone bad.  I want to throw up just thinking about those smells. 

Anything with a strong scent overwhelms me. 

Will my sense of smell get less sensitive after pregnancy?  Or is it here to stay?  If it is, I’ll have to buy Adam some new shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment